RMX 020 Iron NEW
Soft forged iron for aiming at the pin and endorsed by top prize money winner Shugo Imahira.
Draw and fade shots can be hit intentionally.
An annealing method that delivers the softness demanded by professionals.
Impact feel is important, because it provides accurate feedback about the face-ball contact status.
That resulted in the solution of making the forged soft iron head 12% softer.
Significantly increases transverse moment of inertia.
Minimal impact point vibration allows aiming for the pin.
Weight distribution was shifted toward the toe to increase moment of inertia, so golfers can aim straight for the green.
Consistently straight behavior directly improves score.
|Loft Angle (°)||24||27||30||34||38||42||46|
|Lie Angle (°)||60.25||60.5||60.75||61||61.5||62||62.5|
|Structure||S20C Soft-forged iron, annealing process|
|Dynamic Gold TOUR ISSUE (S200)||Shaft flex||S200|
|Shaft Weight (g)||129|
|Shaft Kick Point||Butt|
|Club Length (inches)||38.25||37.75||37.25||36.75||36.25||35.75||35.25|
|Club Weight (g)*||421||427||434||441||448||456||464|
|Grip||Original rubber J100, with logo, Ribbed, 50g
- *Specifications are design values, and thus are subject to change.
- *Individual products may feature minor deviations in measurement.
- Heads are plated with nickel-chromium for all iron numbers.
- Loft and lie angles can be adjusted up to ±1 degrees in 0.5-degree increments.
- Adjusting the loft or lie angle can cause fine bumps on the nickel-chrome plating surface, which cause no problems with performance or safety.
- Clubs are made in Japan.