inpres UD+2 Iron NEW
Explosive flight and high trajectory enable finessed aiming.
“String of Daily Bests” Irons
107% compared to previous model
Enlarged image of rebound area on face
Air Speeder for Yamaha
These “Air Speeder” clubs from Fujikura are designed specifically for Yamaha. In addition to increasing kick velocity based on a sense of rebound, a medium kick point was also used to increase stability.
Generates explosive and super-straight flight!
Explodes off the club and flies “super straight” no matter how hard you swing!
Irons feature revolutionary SPEED RIBFACE technology for achieving a string of “day’s best” results.
External pressures can dent Zelos 7 and other light-weight steel shafts, which can cause bending damage. Handle such shafts carefully to prevent external pressure forces that could result in dents or other deformation.
In particular, beware that pulling clubs out of caddy bags at an angle could cause deformation from the grip catching on the bag opening.
|Loft Angle (°)||21||23||25||28||32||37||42||48||55|
|Lie Angle (°)||60.75||61||61.25||61.5||61.75||62.25||62.75||62.75||63.25|
|Structure||AM355 Precision casting||SUS630 Precision casting|
|Air Speeder for Yamaha M421i (SR/R)||Shaft Weight (g)||47.5
|Shaft Torque (°)||5.2
|Shaft Kick Point||Middle|
|Club Length (inches)||39||38.5||38||37.5||37||36.5||36||36||35.75|
|Club Weight (g)||339
|Grip||Y21GT4560F (45g, equivalent to M60, Ribbed, logo on front)|
|N.S.PRO Zelos 7 (S)||Shaft Weight (g)||77.5|
|Shaft Kick Point||Tip|
|Club Length (inches)||38.75||38.25||37.75||37.25||36.75||36.25||35.75||35.75||35.5|
|Club Weight (g)||368||373||378||384||390||400||408||409||415|
|Grip||Y21GT4558F (45g, equivalent to M58, Ribbed, logo on front)|
- *Specifications are design values, and thus are subject to change.
- *Actual values for individual products may differ slightly from indicated values.
- General guideline values for head speed and flex are indicated to the right. Air Speeder for Yamaha M421i...SR: 38-44 m/s and R: 34-40 m/s
- N.S.PRO Zelos 7 specs are those published by the manufacturer.
- N.S.PRO Zelos 7 shafts are not recommended for golfers with driver head speeds greater than 45 m/s.
- Heads are plated with nickel-chromium for all iron numbers.
- Loft and lie angles are not adjustable.
- Clubs: Made in Japan.
- *Speeder is a registered trademark of Fujikura Composites Inc.
- *N.S. PRO Zelos is a registered trademark of NHK Spring Co., Ltd.