inpres UD+2 Iron NEW
Ultra Distance irons
that allow golfers to go for the green with a high trajectory
New technology added to the fabled +2-club flight distance!
“Consistently Pleasing Sound” Easy to swing, easy to hit square, straight flight with an exhilarating sound of impact.
Everyone needs to experience this ultra distance.
All clubs feature face design that dramatically increases kick velocity
Super CG design
Ultra flight distance thanks to ultra-low, ultra-deep CG design that facilitates clean contact and high flight
High Kick Velocity Loft Design
Strong loft delivers maximum kick velocity; Super CG Design delivers high trajectory flight
|Loft Angle (°)||22||24||26||29||33||38||43||49||55|
|Lie Angle (°)||60.75||61||61.25||61.5||61.75||62.25||62.75||62.75||63.25|
|Design||SAE8655 New L-UNIT face, S45C Forged body||SAE8655 face, S45C Forged body||S20C Soft iron face, S20C Forged body|
|N.S.PRO ZELOS7 (S)||Shaft Weight (g)||77.5|
|Shaft Kick Point||Tip|
|Club Length (inches)||38.75||38.25||37.75||37.25||36.75||36.25||35.75||35.75||35.5|
|Club Weight (g)*||368||374||379||385||393||401||408||410||416|
|Grip||Original rubber J100, logo on reverse 45g Y19GJ45M58 (M58 equivalent, with BL)|
|Original carbon MX-519i (SR/R)||Shaft Weight (g)||50.5
|Shaft Torque (°)||4.2
|Shaft Kick Point||Mid|
|Club Length (inches)||39||38.5||38||37.5||37||36.5||36||36||35.75|
|Club Weight (g)*||341
|Grip||Original rubber J100, logo on reverse 45g Y19GJ45UDI (for inpres UD+2 carbon irons, with BL)|
- *Specifications are design values, and thus are subject to change.
- *Individual products may feature minor deviations in measurement.
- Standard head speed and flex ranges: Original carbon MX-519i: SR: 38-44 m/s; R: 34-40 m/s
- N.S.PRO ZELOS 7 specs are those provided by the manufacturer.
- N.S.PRO ZELOS 7 shafts are not recommended for golfers with driver head speed greater than 45 m/s.
- All irons are nickel chromium plated.
- Loft and lie angles can be adjusted ±1° in 0.5° increments.
- Adjusting loft and lie angles may result in small dents in the nickel chromium plating, but the dents do not compromise performance or safety. Clubs: Made in Japan.