inpres UD+2 UT NEW
A high trajectory enables explosive finessed flight.
“String of Daily Bests” Utility Clubs
Transfers impact energy into kick velocity
Highest moment of inertia and CG angle in its weight class
Air Speeder for Yamaha
These “Air Speeder” clubs from Fujikura are designed specifically for Yamaha. In addition to increasing kick velocity based on a sense of rebound, a medium kick point was also used to increase stability.
Generates explosive and super-straight flight!
Explodes off the club and flies “super straight” no matter how hard you swing!
“SPEEDBOX” and “New Super CG Design” Technologies deliver a string of “day’s best” results.
|Loft Angle (°)||19||21.5||24|
|Lie Angle (°)||59.5||60||60.5|
|Face Angle (°)||0|
|Head Volume (cc)||126||126||126|
|Structure||Maraging 455 face with uneven thickness and SUS 630 precision casting body|
|Shaft||Air Speeder for Yamaha M421u|
|Shaft Weight (g)||56/51/46|
|Shaft Torque (°)||4.2/4.8/5.2|
|Shaft Kick Point||Middle|
|Club Length (inches)||40.5||40||39.5|
|Club Weight (g)||320/314/311||324/318/315||328/323/319|
|Grip||Y21GT3560F (35g, equivalent to M60, Ribbed, logo on front)|
- *Specifications are design values, and thus are subject to change.
- *Actual values for individual products may differ slightly from indicated values.
- General guideline values for head speed and flex are indicated to the right. Air Speeder for Yamaha M421u...S: 39-44 m/s; SR: 37-42 m/s; and R: 34-39 m/s.
- Clubs: Made in Japan, Head covers: Made in China.
- *Speeder is a registered trademark of Fujikura Composites Inc.