inpres UD+2 FW/UT NEW
Equipped with Ultra Distance +2 Technology!
Boosting forward energy increases the kick velocity for even longer flight distance!
- Maraging Cupped-face structure with uneven thickness for high repulsion
- Heavy inner weight in sole for Super Low Deep CG
- achieves excellent drive-through
- Stronger Loft concentrates the energy toward the front for maximum kick velocity
- Uses an original, lightweight shaft jointly developed with Mitsubishi Rayon
|Loft Angle (°)||17||19||19||21.5|
|Lie Angle (°)||58.5||59||59.5||60|
|Face Angle (°)||0|
|Head Volume (cc)||162||150||115||112|
|Structure||Maraging 455 cupped-face SUS630 casting body|
|Shaft||Original graphite TMX-417F||Original graphite TMX-417U|
|Shaft Weight (g)||50/48||51/49|
|Shaft Torque (°)||5.6/5.7||5.4/5.5|
|Shaft Kick Point||Tip-Middle|
|Club Length (inches)||42.75||42.25||40.5||40|
|Club Weight (g)*||302/300||306/304||323/322||327/326|
|Grip||Original rubber J200 40g|
- Specifications are design values, and thus are subject to change.
- Individual products may feature minor deviations in measurement.
- Suggested head speed and flex ranges. Original carbon TMX-417U... SR: 37-42 m/s, R: 34-39 m/s
- Clubs: Made in JAPAN
- Head cover: Made in CHINA