RMX 116 Driver
For golfers who want to attack the hole and freely control trajectory and line.
116-Hit the ball exactly the way you want.
- A high-performance driver offering both control and flight distance, for pros and amateurs.
- The head alone achieves 6.4* more yards of flight distance thanks to its newly developed Super Dual Powered Body.
- Deep face with great control.
- Features RTS (Remix Tuning System) [double weight design]
- Lower pitched impact sound favored by advanced golfers.
Newly developed Super Dual Powered Body adds 6.4 yds.
Head deflection to really launch the ball
Great forgiveness for off-center hits
RMX SOUND & DESIGN
Remix Tuning System
The Remix Tuning System (RTS) equipped with the RMX drivers makes it possible for you to create the club that fits you best! Improve your distance and accuracy!
New RTS Sleeve
In addition to the lie angle, the new RTS sleeve makes loft angle (±1°) adjustment possible as well.
Options & Accessories
The new Remix series lineup features two Super Dual Powered Body heads plus four types of custom shafts that maximize performance, offering the perfect combination for every golfer. The lineup delivers whatever combination of weight, flex, and other features you need.
|Loft Angle (°)||9.5 (±)||10.5 (±)|
|Lie Angle (°)||58/(58.75*)/59.5|
|Face Angle (°)||0|
|Head Volume (cc)||445|
|CG Distance (mm)||32|
|Structure||CNC 6-4 titanium face, 811 titanium casting body|
|Shaft||FUBUKI Ai 50|
|Shaft Weight (g)||59||57/56|
|Shaft Torque (°)||5.2||5.3/5.4|
|Shaft Kick Point||Tip-Middle|
|Club Length (inches)||45.5|
|Club Weight (g)||302||300/299|
|Grip||Original rubber J200 45g|
- *Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- *Individual products may feature minor deviations in measurement.
- Suggested head speed ranges: FUBUKI Ai 50...S:41-46m/s, SR:38-43m/s, R:35-40m/s
- Clubs: Made in japan.
- Head Covers: Made in China.